26.8.09

'Till the end

Isn’t here where it all begun,
where lay all the mistakes you’ve done?
Wasn’t this our one choice,
waiting for the silence in your voice?
Why can’t I seat beneath the trees,
staring at a world that no one sees?
Why should I wake up now,
if our life is a broken vow?

Wanna go ‘till the end,
wanna burn the letters I’ll never send.
Can’t pretend my dreams still linger,
now they’re the words of a ruined singer.

Wasn’t this the last true thing,
the only song you would never sing?
Aren’t our secrets in held hands
the mystery that no one understands?
Can’t lose now what I’ve found,
can’t throw these years to the ground.
If you can’t stay to listen me
I’ll runaway to let you free.

Miss you’re smile so wise,
for my end it was the only disguise.
Now you’re gone and I’m dead
there’s nothing left to be said.

Sem comentários: